Are you currently looking for an excellent opportunity to develop your nursery career further?
We are currently recruiting for an experienced, proactive Nursery Manager for an established nursery based in Chiswick. Our client is a thriving nursery looking for enthusiastic, energetic and motivational Nursery Manager on a Full Time Permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead a happy nursery where they focus on encouraging children to be children, learning through fun and engaging play. You will be working with a dedicated team in a caring, family-friendly, characterful and stimulating environment which is inviting to all.
As early years professional, you will benefit from a well-established brand management training and a programme of continuous professional development.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
Duration: 40 hours a week based on a rotational shift pattern
Working Hours - Mon- Fri (rotational shift pattern between 7:30am - 6:30pm)
About the Nursery | Nursery Manager
Located in London Borough of Chiswick.
'GOOD’ rated by OFSTED.
The Nursery that aims to provide all children with a firm foundation on which to build future academic, social and emotional success.
Capacity - 69 (between the ages of 3 months - 5 years)
Opening hours between 7:30am - 6:30pm.
Easily accessible by transport links.
The Job Role | Nursery Manager
• As the Nursery Manager you will work closely with the Director whilst also being expected to work autonomously in relation to everyday management responsibilities.
• Provide leadership in training staff and deliver high quality practice within the nursery.
• Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
• To support a successful and profitable business, supporting the engagement with the local community and marketing the nursery to reach maximum occupancy whilst providing excellent customer care.
Personal Specification | Nursery Manager
• You will have at least 2 years’ experience working within childcare.
• You will have a genuine understanding of, and commitment to, the aims and values of the Nursery and work effectively alongside the Director to ensure the smooth running of the nursery, ensuring that nursery life is safe, stimulating and compliant with EYFS, Ofsted and safeguarding requirements.
• Excellent knowledge of how young children learn
• Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong partnerships with parents
• Good people management skills with experience of managing staff performance
Required Skills | Nursery Manager
• NVQ Level 3 Qualification or above in childcare
• At least 1 years’ management experience
• At least 2 years’ childcare experience
• First Aid certified
• Safeguarding certified
• DBS enhanced disclosure within the child workforce sector
Desired Skills (not essential) | Nursery Manager
• BA Hons Degree in Early Years
Please apply for this Nursery Manager role if you have the following experience:
Deputy Nursery Manager | Third in Charge | Senior Nursery Practitioner | Nursery Manager | Nursery Management | Early Years | EYFS | Safeguarding | NVQ Level 3 | First Aid | Safeguarding | Childcare
Interviews: to be held ASAP
- Nursery Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'