Amazing Management opportunity within an outstanding setting !!!!!
Connected Recruitment are currently working with a 60 place market leading nursery group in the Ealing Broadway.
My client is a nursery providing high quality childcare in which children are 'learning through play’. Supporting team members to achieve their own personal goals whilst maintaining an 'Outstanding’ level of care which enables children to develop to their full potential.
My Client are currently recruiting for a rarely available experienced Nursery Manager position in their Ealing setting.
The ideal candidate will have one of the following qualifications NVQ L3 Diploma in Early Years, NNEB, Montessori Diploma, Early Years Degree or QTS.
You must be able to develop a fantastic rapport with children and demonstrate significant understanding of children’s learning and development, and education.
As a Nursery Manager will demonstrate the following skills and abilities in management and early years education practice:
. Exprienced with ofsted inspections and communicationg with other governing bodies
• Strong curriculum planning and self-review skills.
• Strong leadership acumen.
• Contribute to the professional reputation of the nursery.
• Maintain professional and respectful relationships at all times.
• Demonstrate a passion for and a commitment to teaching and learning with a focus on delivering quality learning outcomes for children.
• Be committed to quality teaching and learning.
• Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills.
• Be positive and proactive with team members.
• Create a warm and welcoming environment for all children and parents.
• Be willing to participate in a range of staff development activities.
• Be self-motivated, innovative, reflective and prepared to think beyond the boundaries.
• Be results orientated
• Demonstrate good organisational and time management skills and abilities
20 days holiday + Bank holidays
Ongoing training packages
Employee assistance program
If this sounds like the job you have been waiting for please apply.
Safeguarding and caring for children is a primary concern. An Enhanced DBS check and reference checks are essential prior to employment.
- Early Years
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'