My client is a family-run day nursery chain, based in locations across West London. Their ethos is to always put your child first and strive to help the local community however possible. This is an excellent opportunity for an early years childcare professional looking for the next step.
The team has a vast amount childcare experience and has been established since 2005. The day nursery holds associations with OFSTED, NDNA, the Pre-School Learning Alliance, Ealing Council, and Hillingdon London. These associations underline the quality, of childcare provided.
Opening Hours: Mon-Fri, 08:00 - 18:00
The Job Role | Nursery Manager
- As the Nursery Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the nursery, ensuring that nursery life is safe, stimulating and compliant with EYFS, Ofsted and safeguarding requirements.
- Provide leadership in training staff and deliver high quality practice within the nursery.
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues.
- Office based duties including managing resources, budget control, parent enquiries, marketing and recruitment.
Personal Specification | Nursery Manager
- You will have at least 1 year’s supervisory management experience working within childcare either as a Supervisor, Deputy or as a Manager.
- You will have a genuine understanding of, and commitment to, the aims and values of the Nursery and work effectively alongside the Regional Manager in managing the Nursery.
- Excellent knowledge of how young children learn
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong partnerships with parents
- Good people management skills with experience of managing staff performance
Required Skills | Nursery Manager
- NVQ Level 3 Qualification or above in childcare
- At least 1 years’ Nursery Management OR 4 years’ Deputy Nursery management experience
- First Aid certified
- Safeguarding certified
Desired Skills (not essential) | Nursery Manager
- BA Hons Degree in Early Years
Please apply for this Nursery Manager role if you have the following experience:
Deputy Nursery Manager | Nursery Manager | Nursery Management | Early Years | EYFS | Safeguarding | NVQ Level 3 | First Aid | Safeguarding | Childcare
Interviews: to be held ASAP
- Communication Skills
- First Aid
- Management Experience
- Management Skills
- Supervisory Management
- Build Strong
- Local Community
- Nursery Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'