Staff Match are recruiting for a hands-on Nursery Manager to join a lovely nursery in Stoke Newington, North West London. The ideal candidate must have experience of managing Ofsted "Outstanding" nursery settings as well as excellent organisational and team building skills
NNEB, Cache, or NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification or above
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Some of the Nursery Manager responsibilities will Include:
- Ability to develop, lead and guide members of staff to provide outstanding practice
- Reviewing and monitoring planning within rooms and across the Nursery to ensure stimulating opportunities are continually provided for the children
- To ensure all staff understand and comply with all nursery policy and procedures
- To carry our regular staff supervisions and identify training needs
- To promote diversity and equal opportunity.
- To work in partnership with parents forming caring and trusting relationships
- To manage occupancy levels and ensure quality in all aspects of the setting
- To work closely with director and produce monthly reports
- To ensure professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
Training ongoing support and career development
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
Apply now for immediate interview
- Nursery Management
- Early Years
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'