Nursery Manager £45k & an Audi A3 A level 6 qualification and a proven track record at an Ofsted 'Outstanding' setting is imperative
Our client is on a mission to prove that nurseries can be more than just daycare, building a 7-day-a-week hub that kids love and parents love too.
In 2017 they opened their first nursery in North London. They are now busy working on the blueprint to launch 2-3 new neighbourhood clubs a year, rolling out the concept across London over the next few years.
If you’re excited about helping them build it - they’d love to hear from you.
About the role
At the nursery they’re lucky enough to be building everything from scratch. Their brand-new 90-capacity nursery is fitted with all-new facilities and the finest educational tools around.
Responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the nursery's daily operation. You’ll be co-managing a team of up to 25 passionate educators with their Education Director, motivating them to develop their practice and think creatively.
Your own development is central to their nursery's expansion plans and they’re looking for the right, ambitious, individual to be ready to take sole responsibility for the nursery within 6-12 months.
What you will be doing:
- Managing and coaching a team of 25 educators
- Delivering on the job training, guidance and support to the team
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with parents
- Planning & logistics, running the nursery routine, managing sufficient ratios and rotas
- Risk Assessing the nursery through the day, every day, and actioning; maintaining and
- Critically assessing all policies, procedures and practice to drive improvement.
- Working a flexible shift pattern within the opening hours (7am-7pm)
- Experience as a Nursery Manager / Deputy Manager at an 'Outstanding’ nursery
- Passionate and positive (always see the glass half full)
- A love for customer service (making people happy)
- High energy brought to every task you take on, and solution driven approach to problems
- Min 4 years’ relevant experience
- NVQ Level 3 or above
They have a fantastic work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, growth and autonomy.
- Market leading salary - £45k per annum
- Real career progression, lots of opportunities for career progression as we expand
- You’ll be in the first intake into the Nursery Academy which will put you on track for an EY degree
- Round the world ticket and 3 weeks paid leave after five years
- Access to the Nursery Family Club with onsite fitness (yoga, pilates, cardio) and other member activities
- Bonus & share scheme
- Great team spirit, events and socials
- Nursery Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'