Outstanding, Highly Unique and Progressive Nursery Setting is looking for an experienced Nursery Manager.
This Nursery needs someone who is passionate about outdoor learning for early years with a desire to develop an amazing nursery team.
What is expected from the Nursery Manager?
- To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for the children
-To lead a team using existing skills, experience and passion to provide an extraordinary and enabling environment for child-led, play-based learning as well as to promote the ethos of the Nursery
-To love working with children, and to motivate, lead and inspire the team of outstanding practitioners and help them to grow as educators.
What is Needed?
- Minimum of Early Years Level 3 qualification or QTS 2 years post qualification experience
- Experience in leading teams
- A real passion for nature play and engaging children with the outdoors
- Experience of working and implementing the EYFS statutory framework
- Good knowledge and understanding of the safeguarding children obligations
- Strong organisation skills together with a reliable and a driven team-motivated personality
- Strong relationship-building characteristics and exceptional communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes, flexibility and able to use own initiative
- Experience in forest schools or outdoor education (desirable)
- 28 days annual leave, inclusive of public holidays 1 additional day of annual leave after each full year of employment
- A day off on your birthday
- Funded overseas development trips
- Amazing support from the Back Office team,
- Exceptional training and a highly experienced mentor.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Competitive salaries
- Funded Level 3 Forest School Qualification
- A fit, healthy & active job environment
- Discounts at favourite outdoor retailers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job