Location: St Helens
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annum plus benefits
The role of the Nursery Manager:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Nursery Manager to join our not for profit nursery in St Helens providing high quality childcare in a safe, happy and stimulating environment.
Your role will involve providing professional leadership and management of the nursery to ensure children, parents and the staff team work together to provide high quality childcare that is safe and stimulating child-centred environment catering for all children’s educational and developmental needs.
Responsibilities of the Nursery Manager:
- Achieving and maintaining the highest standards of care
- Leading and managing the staff team effectively
- Supporting the management of staff recruitment and retention
- Work in partnership with families
- Promote the Nursery to current and potential parents and clients to ensure healthy occupancy
- Take accountability for running a high-quality Nursery
- To ensure that all the requirements for OFSTED and other legislative bodies are met
- Manage the budget and occupancy levels effectively
- Develop and maintain excellent partnerships with parents
What you’ll need to succeed as the Nursery Manager:
- At least NNEB, CACHE level 3, NVQ level 3, or equivalent
- Relevant supervisory experience, with proven success as a Nursery Manager or Deputy Nursery Manager within an early year setting
- Extensive Knowledge of OFSTED standards and experience of inspections
- Knowledge of health & safety legislation
- Experience of budget management
- Proactive and innovative approach to challenges and ideas, plus strong problem solving capabilities
- Flexible approach and receptive to change
- Thorough with strong attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- Passion for delivering outstanding childcare and learning
The role is ideally suited to an existing childcare setting manager looking for a new challenge or an experienced Deputy Manager in childcare, looking for a promotion.
If you would like to know more or would like to be considered for this Nursery Manager position, please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job