Length of Assignment: Full Time
Salary: £27,000 - £29,000
Connect2Staff are currently working in partnership with an excellent Nursery based in the area of Belvedere. This Nursery are looking to recruit an experienced Nursery Manager to join their vibrant team.
This position is a full time permanent contract, and the Nursery are looking for a candidate that is available immediately subject to successful interview and checks. The right candidate will be required to work 40 hours per week Monday-Friday between 7:30AM - 6PM on a rota.
As a Nursery Manager you will be in charge of the general day to day running of the Nursery, and will manage your team alongside this. Other duties will include showing new customers the facilities and assisting with recruitment procedures as well as carrying out paperwork on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate will have had experience in a Management position within a Nursery, preferably at least two years' worth. Most of all you should have a passion for working with children and have a high commitment to providing quality childcare and a positive working environment.
- Entitlement to join the company pension scheme.
- A competitive salary
- Staff childcare discount
- Free uniform provided to all employees.
- Outstanding in house training and a continuous professional development plan.
- Free CPD Training
- Advice and Support from our Educational Development Managers
- A dedicated Education Consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- £75 incentive for every supply or permanent teacher recommended to Connect2Staff
- Access to a wide range of Kent-based teaching opportunities through our clients
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job