Nursery Manager -
Our client, a leading childcare provider is currently looking for an experienced part-time Nursery Manager to join their nursery team in London.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a creative and driven individual having scope and support to develop and implement your vision and ideas to deliver further success and growth within the nursery settings.
Nursery Manager Role Includes:
- Travelling to support individual settings within the nursery group
- Overseeing the planning, monitoring, assessing and development of the nursery settings
- Promoting and ensuring the provision of quality and consistent childcare in line with EYFS learning goals
- Ensuring safeguarding procedures are maintained
- Promoting and facilitating partnership with parents and carers
- Ensuring DBS/PVG compliance is met
- Providing guidance, training, and support for staff
Nursery Manager Requirements:
- Minimum Level 3 or above in childcare
- Minimum 2 years nursery management experience
- Clear and demonstrable management and leadership skills
- Knowledge of Ofsted standards and requirements
- Up to date knowledge of EYFS framework and regulations
- Ability to identify priorities and meet outcomes
- Good ICT skills-Microsoft Word, Excel
- Full UK driving license
Nursery Manager Benefits Include:
- Starting salary of £27,000.00 - £30,000.00 (negotiable)
- 25 + days holiday
- Ongoing In-house and external training, support and developmental opportunities
- Private healthcare and pension scheme
- Childcare discount
- Discount and wellbeing benefits package
To apply for this Nursery Manager position please submit your CV using the APPLY NOW link below.
An enhanced DBS check is required for this Nursery Manager position.
Please Note: Due to the volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to contact you if your application is unsuccessful.
- Nursery Management