We are looking for a nursery manager!
Salary: Very Competitive
This is a thriving nursery looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and motivational Nursery Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to lead a happy nursery where we focus on encouraging children to be children, learning through fun and engaging play. You will be working with a dedicated team in a caring, family friendly, characterful and stimulating environment which is inviting to children, parents and staff.
- To provide operational management of the nursery facilities and staff, to ensure a high quality, balanced provision of leading practice education and care is delivered at all times.
- Responsible for company adherence to our companies policies and procedures. Consistently meeting legislative requirements and following education curriculum, delivering standards which ensure the highest possible inspection grading.
- Ensure that the training, support, mentoring and supervision of the staff team inspires and leads ambitious practice.
- To create a safe, caring and welcoming setting in which parents are happy to entrust their child and where their child is encouraged and supported to flourish in an enabling and stimulating environment.
- To promote a successful and profitable business, engaging with the local community and marketing the nursery to reach maximum occupancy whilst providing excellent customer care.
- A full and relevant level 3 qualification as defined by Children’s Workforce Development
- Paediatric 12hr First Aid certificate
- Safeguarding training and qualification
- Minimum of 2 year’s post qualifying experience Minimum of 1 year’s management experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Secondary education
- management: 1 year
- Nursery Management