Do you have experience in a senior or deputy role in a Nursery?
Could you help lead and develop a Nursery and a team of staff? If the answer is yes then this could be the perfect job for you!
A position is now available for a Nursery Manager in a warm and friendly nursery in the Scunthorpe area. This position is permanent and on a full time contract of 37 hours a week all year round, with an attractive, competitive salary. The successful candidate will have at least two years’ experience in either a senior or leadership role within early years, and be ready for a new challenge.
• NNEB or Level 4 in Childcare or Degree in Early Years
• 2 years minimum experience in a leadership role (ideally deputy)
• Enhanced DBS Check
• To ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care and development for children placed in the Nursery.
• To give support to other staff within the Nursery.
• Overall management responsibility for the Nursery
• To provide effective day to day management of the Nursery.
• To be responsible for the supervision of students, identifying their learning needs and advice staff of these.
• To formulate, operate and evaluate a yearly programme of activities, following the guidelines of the National Curriculum that is suitable to the age range of children.
• To assist the Manager in promoting Equal Opportunities throughout the Nursery
• To work alongside the parents/carers of special needs children to achieve full integration within the Nursery
• Identify the physical, emotional, intellectual developmental needs of children with special needs and offer support and relevant developmental opportunities.
• Work alongside the staff team to ensure that the philosophy behind the Nursery is fulfilled.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your Scunthorpe office and speak with Charlotte Crane, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job