Nursery Manager - Walton-On-Thames
**Nursery Manager - Walton-On-Thames**
**Salary Up to £35,000**
We are recruiting for an experienced Nursery Manager to ensure the smooth running of a GOOD rated Day Nursery in Walton-on-Thames.
You will be responsible for leading and managing all aspects of nursery provision on a day-to-day basis. You will be responsible for financial efficiency, high quality practice, marketing and safety and well-being of children and client satisfaction.
To lead and manage high quality practice in the nursery
To be effectively compliant with procedures for Ofsted, Local Authorities and other relevant bodies
Base hours of 40 hours per week but with an expectation to do additional hours in order to ensure a satisfactory standard from staff and colleagues.
• Bachelors or higher degree in Early Years
• Passionate about Early years education and childcare
• Good ICT skills-Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
• Excellent communicator at all levels
• Organise own work effectively and that of others, identify priorities and meet outcomes
• Excellent written communication with ability to produce and evaluate reports
• Relevant Experience
• Previous experience of managing a similar setting
• Up to date knowledge of EYFS framework and regulations
• Excellent knowledge of other regulatory frameworks
• Knowledge of Safeguarding children and keeping children safe
• Awareness of health and safety requirements
• Success in managing /teaching across the Early Years Foundation stage
• Commitment to and understanding of the importance of Early Years Practice
Tigerlily Childcare want to help you to make the right choice in your next career move. If you meet the criteria set above or would like Early Years Career advice please apply ASAP for an informal and confidential chat.
- Early Years
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'