**Nursery Manager - Tower Hamlets, London**
60 Place nursery up to £35,000
Tigerlily Recruitment are assisting this Good rated setting urgently seeking an experienced Nursery Manager to take lead of their team. You will be responsible for leading and managing all aspects of nursery provision on a day-to-day basis. You will be responsible for financial efficiency, high quality practice, marketing and safety and well-being of children and client satisfaction.
- To lead and manage high quality practice in the nursery
- To work collaboratively with colleagues from other teams ensuring consistency and a high quality service
- To be effectively compliant with procedures for Ofsted, Local Authorities and other relevant bodies
- To manage and deliver against agreed Key Performance Indicators, all aspects of nursery financial and operational management, including occupancy, staffing rotas, parent invoicing, payroll information.
Base hours of 40 hours per week but with an expectation to do additional hours in order to ensure a satisfactory standard from staff and colleagues.
- Bachelors or higher degree in Early Years
- Passionate about Early years education and childcare
- Good ICT skills-Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Ability to organise own work effectively and that of others, identify priorities and meet outcomes
- Lead by example; demonstrating high levels of drive, enthusiasm and passion with proven ability to motivate others
- Excellent written communication with ability to produce and evaluate reports Relevant Experience
- Previous experience of managing a similar setting
- Recent Ofsted onsite inspections
- Up to date knowledge of EYFS framework and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of other regulatory frameworks
- Knowledge of Safeguarding children and keeping children safe
- Awareness of health and safety requirements
- Proven success in managing provision and innovative teaching across the Early Years Foundation stage
- Commitment to and understanding of the importance of Early Years Practice
Tigerlily Recruitment want to help you to make the right choice in your next career move. If you meet the criteria set above, or would like Early Years Career advice please apply ASAP for an informal and confidential chat.
We cater for all Early Years jobs and currently have Nursery Manager, Deputy Manager, QTS, Montessori, Room Leader and Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse vacancies.