Our Client currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Nursery Manager to manage their nursery based in South West London. As the Nursery Manager you will be expected to provide high quality, flexible childcare for families from the local communities and you will oversee the operation of the day nursery to the highest standards, ensuring that the best possible environment and care are provided for young children. Open 7.30am - 6.30pm, the successful Nursery Manager will work full time, 40 hours per week on a shift basis. This is a warm and welcoming nursery, with a real homely feel, taking children from 3 months to 5 years,
Nursery Manager Requirements
The successful candidate will be a Nursery Manager with previous experience, strong leadership skills and a person who can inspire and motivate everyone from employees to parents and children.
In addition to having experience of marketing, people management and financial responsibility, the Nursery Manager will be a charismatic Early Years practitioner with a sound knowledge of all aspects of child development.
You will have at least an Early Years Level 3 qualification, and will be well versed legal and statutory requirements, policies and procedures and Ofsted procedures. They will also have a solid knowledge of Safeguarding and Child Protection and of Health and Safety
In addition to a full and relevant Level 3 qualification and DBS check, the ideal Nursery Manager will also preferably have a higher childcare qualification and/or a management or leadership qualification. However, this is not essential.
Nursery Manager Role
- Delivering high standards of care and education,
- Effectively leading and managing of the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff.
- Keeping yourself and your team up to date on current early childhood thinking/trends, responding to any developments in a proactive way.
- Effectively managing the nursery budget and occupancy levels.
- Developing strong parent partnerships and providing added value services to parents.
- Marketing the nursery and engaging with local networking groups to build occupancy.
- Managing all day-to-day operations of the nursery.
- Having lots of fun
In Return, The Nursery Manager will Receive
- Competitive salary package
- Excellent holiday entitlement and flexible working hours
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Support from the senior team
- Childcare discount
If you are interested in this Nursery Manager position, please apply now.
- Early Years