**Nursery Manager, North-West London **
Hours - 7.45am to 4.45pm
Term Time only to begin with a view to increase to All Year
Setting opening date - April 2018
Size - new start up with capacity to 70+
Salary - £35,000
Tigerlily Recruitment are assisting this setting seeking an experienced Nursery Manager to take lead of their NEW nursery in North-West London.
You will be responsible for leading and managing all aspects of nursery provision on a day-to-day basis. You will be responsible for high quality practice, marketing and safety and well-being of children and client satisfaction.
- To lead and manage high quality practice in the nursery
- To work collaboratively with colleagues from other teams ensuring consistency and a high-quality service
- To be effectively compliant with procedures for Ofsted, Local Authorities and other relevant bodies.
- To manage and deliver against agreed Key Performance Indicators, all aspects of nursery financial and operational management, including, but not limited to, occupancy, staffing rotas, parent invoicing, payroll information.
- Previous experience of managing an Outstanding rated setting
- Recent Ofsted onsite inspections
- Up to date knowledge of EYFS framework and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of other regulatory frameworks
- Knowledge of Safeguarding children and keeping children safe
- Awareness of health and safety requirements
- Proven success in managing provision and innovative teaching across the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Commitment to and understanding of the importance of Early Years Practice
This is a Term-time position initially.
In return, they offer a salary up to and including £35,000 pro rata (depending on experience and qualifications)
Tigerlily Recruitment want to help you to make the right choice in your next career move.
If you meet the criteria set above, or would like Early Years Career advice please apply ASAP for an informal and confidential chat.
We cater for all Early Years jobs and currently have Nursery Manager, Deputy Manager, QTS, Montessori, Room Leader and Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse vacancies.