Kiddi Caru Day Nursery in Exeter - Part of the Kiddi Caru Day Nurseries Group is currently seeking an experienced Nursery Manger to join their team.
As Nursery Manager you will be providing professional leadership and management to the nursery team, effectively managing the day-to-day running of the nursery and ensuring the highest standards of care, education and compliance.
You will hold a full and relevant qualification in Early Years at Level 3 or above and have a proven track record in meeting the standards and requirements needed to comply with the EYFS and Ofsted.
You will build positive working relationships with the children, staff, parents and carers and other professionals in a lead capacity.
You will be an inspired leader who can motivate, develop and impassion your team to deliver outstanding practice at all times.
As Nursery Manager you will have the skillset to manage all commercial aspects of the Nursery’s operations, including occupancy, sales and marketing, HR and budget management.
Your Key responsibilities include:
- To lead the effective delivery of all aspects of the Early Years Foundation Stage framework, OFSTED and Welfare Requirements and Statutory Frameworks.
- To lead, motivate and monitor all practitioners to ensure the safety, wellbeing and development of all children.
- Day to day management of the nursery team, ensuring all staff receive support, guidance and coaching as required, ensuring regular supervision and team meetings are carried out along with annual performance appraisals.
- To lead all aspects of team management, including recruitment. development, supervision and retention.
- To adhere to all nursery policies and procedures and ensure all staff receive regular training / information on these.
- To robustly manage the Nursery as a successful commercial business including sales, marketing, budget management and business development and strategy.
As part of the Kiddi Caru team you will eligible for the following benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Paid Christmas close down period
- Generous holiday scheme that increases with length of service
- Paid bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday (service related)
- Early Years
- nursery manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'