Nursery Manager - Macclesfield - up to £35k
Salary range is £30 - 35k
The nursery is set in beautiful surroundings in a rural area and is easily commutable from the following areas: Alderley Edge, Prestbury, Bollington, Chelford, Mobberley.
The company offer an extensive benefits package, which includes:
- Staff incentives to include winning tax free money (up to £1000).
- Competitive pay and career opportunities
- Payment towards travel costs.
- Perks to include discounts on healthcare, cinema tickets, leading supermarkets and much more.
In order to be considered for the role of Nursery Manager, you will need:
- A passionate and positive attitude towards working with children
- Experience within an early years environment
- A full and relevant child care qualification (level 3 minimum)
- Recent experience managing an early years setting
- Experience of Ofsted inspections and attaining 'good' or 'outstanding' outcomes.
Your role will include:
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and well-being of the children and staff at all times
- Responsibility for the smooth running and high quality practice within the setting
- office related duties i.e. finance, marketing, recruitment, responding to parent enquiries
If interested in the Nursery Manager role in Macclesfield area please send us your CV by applying to us via this website or contact us for further information
Bamboo Childcare is a specialist permanent recruitment agency and is working on behalf of our client to recruit for this role. We are always looking for passionate and positive childcare professionals with the desire to progress within the nursery sector, so if you know of any other colleagues that are looking for a new role please share our details as we operate a recommend a friend scheme.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job