We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
You will be a qualified and experienced Manager who has passion and enthusiasm to drive a nursery forward and offer outstanding childcare across the nursery.
The setting is a large purpose built, two storey nursery caring for children aged 3mths - 5 years. We are ideally situated close to the A52 and Derby City Centre, with regular bus links directly opposite the nursery.
- Empower the team to deliver rich learning opportunities for all children by creating unique and exciting activities.
- Ensure all staff are fully aware of their responsibilities and carry out their role in line with all policies, procedures and legislative requirements
- Fully manage the overall day to day operation of the nursery
- Ensure that the nursery is operating effectively by achieving high occupancy and controlling costs as per the agreed budget
The client offer a fantastic package an experienced Nursery Manager
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An Investor In People Silver organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
- Over 1 years current experience as a Nursery Manager
- Minimum of 4 years occupational experience in a nursery setting
- To have held a full and relevant Early Years qualification for at least 3 years
- An unrivalled dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
Bamboo Childcare are supporting the initial recruitment stage on behalf of the client. For further information please attach your full CV and apply below.