Lovely nursery setting looking for a Nursery manager or Deputy Manager to join their team temporarily while the current manager is on Maternity leave. The job is due to end in September 2018 but this may be extended if the current manager's plans change. This small, friendly nursery is a not-for-profit organisation enabling it to offer excellent value for money.
Description: Requires experience within a Mangerial (or deputy manager) role and experience of Ofsted inspections.
As a Nursery Manager/ deputy manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing all aspects of nursery setting on a day-to-day basis.You will be responsible for the nursery financially, mainatining high-quality care for the children, safety and well-being of early year's children, recruitment within the setting, and client satisfaction.
* Previous experience of managing/ leading a nursery setting.
* Up to date knowledge of Early Years Foundation Stage framework and regulations
* Excellent knowledge of other regulatory childcare and early year's frameworks
* Knowledge of Safeguarding children and keeping children safe
* Proven success in managing provision and innovative teaching across the Early Years Foundation stage
Nursery Manager: £30,000-35,000
Deputy Manager: £20,000-£24,000