**Nursery Manager, BARKING**
**40 Place nursery, £30,000**
You will be responsible for leading and managing all aspects of nursery provision on a day-to-day basis. You will be responsible for financial efficiency, high quality practice, marketing and safety and well-being of children and client satisfaction.
- To lead and manage high quality practice in the nursery
- To work collaboratively with colleagues from other teams ensuring consistency and a high quality service
- To be effectively compliant with procedures for Ofsted, Local Authorities and other relevant bodies
- To manage and deliver against agreed Key Performance Indicators, all aspects of nursery financial and operational management, including occupancy, staffing rotas, parent invoicing, payroll information.
- Base hours of 40 hours per week but with an expectation to do additional hours in order to ensure a satisfactory standard from staff and colleagues.
- Minimum Level 3 in Early Years Education or equivalent
- Passionate about Early years education and childcare
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Ability to organise own work effectively and that of others, identify priorities and meet outcomes
- Lead by example; demonstrating high levels of drive, enthusiasm and passion with proven ability to motivate others
- Excellent written communication with ability to produce and evaluate reports
- Previous experience of managing a similar setting
- Recent Ofsted onsite inspections
- Up to date knowledge of EYFS framework and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of other regulatory frameworks
- Knowledge of Safeguarding children and keeping children safe
We cater for all Early Years jobs and currently have Nursery Manager, Deputy Manager, QTS, Montessori, Room Leader and Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job