Lunch Time Nursery Assistant
Monday - Friday 11.30 am - 2.30 pm
Up to £8.50 per hour depending on qualifications
This is NOT a term time only role. Fennies are open 51 weeks of the year.
Do you have a passion for working in early years or a Nursery?
Fennies Day Nurseries is a family owned company, which delivers high standard of childcare, excellent career opportunities / training and amazing benefits.
In our setting you will see opened planed and well-resourced rooms and an all-weather outdoor play area including a book corner, interactive water feature.
Established and expanding nursery group Fennies Day Nurseries are looking for Lunch Time Nursery Assistant to help the current nursery staff look after the children during meal times and sleep times.
As well as assist with serving and clearing away lunch; you will also be expected to interact and play with the children, set up activities and be part of the staff team. You will also be relieving full time staff who require a lunch break.
These are ideal positions for candidates who love working with children but do not have an NVQ qualification in childcare and want to work hours that fit in with their own childcare arrangements or other commitments.
You will need to have;
- Previous experience in a day nursery, school, children's club or as aNanny
- Food Hygiene Level 2 Certificate anadvantage
- Knowledge of Health & Safety Requirements and safeguarding anadvantage
- Enhanced CRB/DBS Clearance is essential. Fennies will process and pay for this upon offer
- Extra Benefits: up to 25 days holiday, monthly rewards, pension, refer a friend bonus, high street discounts, up to 40% childcare discounts, free uniform, free training and free DBS check
- Career Opportunities: Level 2/3 Early Years/Childcare and Team Leading training and the sky's the limits
Fennies follows a Safer Recruitment and Selection Process. Following a telephone interview, face to face interview and working practical trial, you will be expected to pass the referencing stage and pass a full / enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check prior to employment. Fennies will pay for this, however employment will not begin until you have been given clearance.
Fennies Day Nurseries Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. We value the skills and perspectives that a diverse and representative workforce bring to us and recognise that this will enable us to meet our objectives.
Fennies Day Nurseries Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all staff, students and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow a safer recruitment policy for all positions and successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
- Previous experience in a day nursery
- children's club or as a Nanny