As a Lunch Supervisor Nursery Nurse you will be joining a friendly and passionate team of childcare professionals who deliver childcare to 3 months to 5 years.
There are opportunities working within our Preschool Room. All Nursery Nurses have access to great training and development as well! You will be working full time.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent
- Have experience working with children
- Knowledge of safeguarding children and the EYFS
Excellent rates of pay are being offered to the right candidate. Benefits that are offered with the position include:
- 3 monthly 4% bonus based on performance criteria
- Access to a rewards system which offers anything from discounted dental care and insurance to half price meals at restaurants and cinema tickets.
- 20 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays.
This role is to work for 20 hours per week, 4 hours a day from 11am till 3pm.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
Please send your most up to date CV as soon as possible.
Job Type: Part-time