Nursery Housekeeper - Float
Overview of the role
As a Housekeeper/Cleaner float you will assist in looking after all domestic duties to support the smooth running of our nursery in Woking. You will follow a daily cleaning rota, as well as a monthly and deep clean rota to a high standard. You will also undertake laundry duties and work alongside your Manager to ensure you have all supplies required when needed and manage your stock levels. We would expect you to adhere to all Health and Safety and COSHH Regulations in line with legislation, and ensure the building is secured each evening/morning in line with agreed procedures.
The ideal candidate would have to work 3 hours a night, 5 days a week, shifted into weekends when needed. Also:
- Must be a driver and able to travel to all 11 sites
- With company growth must be able to take on the extra work
- Must be able to cover our Supply Coordinator's shifts - 7am to 1pm - when he is on leave
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary: Up to £12.00 per hour
- Monthly rewards
- Refer a friend bonus
- Free training and free DBS check
- Professional, well mannered and friendly as you will be cleaning at times in front of our children
- Able to take instructions
- Previous experience as a cleaner in a Nursery, School or Hospital
- Up to date COSHH and Health and Safety knowledge is essential and training can be provided
- Able to speak, read and write English fluently
- Enhanced DBS check is essential and we can pay for and process this
- Able to work alone
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'