Dukes Education is a family of schools and educators, brought together by a common purpose: to give children the foundations for an extraordinary life, through education.
We are looking for a Level 3 Nursery Educator to join our beautiful and well-established Nursery.
About Riverside Nursery Schools
Riverside Nursery Schools have been educating children for over forty-five years and have created a bespoke curriculum that draws inspiration from a range of established and time-proven pedagogies including Montessori, Reggio Emilia, and Forest School. The education provided is steered by our experience and expertise, combined with the most up-to-date knowledge of the latest scientific breakthroughs in both child development and neuro-development.
To provide the highest level of care and education, teaching the Montessori curriculum to all children attending the setting.
- Excellent knowledge of Montessori
- Provide high standards of care and education to meet the individual needs of all children
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures at all times
- Acquire and maintain positive working partnerships with staff, parents and carers
- 28 days holiday entitlement
- 10 days sick entitlement
- Up to 50% discount on fees for your own children attending any Dukes institute
- Welcome bonus of £500
- Refer a friend bonus of £500
- Free lunch daily
- Fruit baskets
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Festive company celebrations
- Annual company conference
- Training and development opportunity
- Leadership programme
- Wellbeing benefits, employee assistance programme and free counselling
- Access to Dukes Hub a cross functional resource of communications and knowledge
- Environmental and sustainability focused, with environmental awards
- Direct children in their learning through the Montessori method
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Contribute to a high standard of quality within the nursery, including practice, environment and resources to meet the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Ensure appropriate planning and assessment is accurately maintained for key children
- Undertake the role of key person as described in the policy
- Prepare and supervise activities
- Supervise and support children at all times
- Ensure that equality of access and opportunity is provided to all children, parents, staff and visitors
- Ensure that all children are kept safe
- Notify Designated Officer of any safeguarding concerns
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times with children, parents, colleagues and visitors
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with colleagues and visitors
- Ensure confidentiality, where appropriate, is maintained
- Adhere to all health and safety policies and procedures and undertake a shared responsibility for cleanliness and health and safety throughout the nursery
- Work as part of a team to ensure the Riverside values are maintained
- Attend monthly staff meetings, planning meetings and undertake training as required
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably requested by line manager
- Early Childhood Education
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'