Nursery Educators - WE ARE RECRUITING
Little Barn Owls Forest School - Southwater.
Qualified Educators wanted to work in the Forest and Nursery catering for toddlers and pre-schoolers of our Forest School Nursery which opened in January 2017 in Southwater. Our nursery is a gorgeous setting where the children go out to the Forest every day for Forest School to learn along-side nature.
This is a very exciting opportunity to work and train within our very successful settings, where the Managers believe strongly in rewarding staff and helping them to develop.
Benefits to becoming a Trainee Apprentice at Little Barn Owls:
- Free lunch, homemade by our cook
- Caring, supportive environment
- Regular time out of ratio to document and assess children's learning
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Sick pay and good attendance rewarded with extra holiday
- Long service rewards
- Unrivalled professional development - regular courses, seminars and visits to other nurseries
- Working alongside professional Artists and expert consultants
- Team building fun days, meals out, and social events
- The chance to attend the week long International Study Tour in REGGIOEMILIA in ITALY (all expenses paid)
- Career progression for the ambitious and hardworking
- Opportunities to be involved in our Training School for external professionals
If you are truly passionate about children and want to be part of a new dynamic team that is looking for its future leaders, please do get in touch!
Person Specification for Educator:
- Minimum relevant Level 3 qualification
- Paediatric First aid qualification
- Great passion for learning about child development
- Good communication skills and able to work effectively in a team
- A sense of humour, common sense and a 'cando’ attitude!
- Lots of drive, ambition and energy!
- A determined, persistent and resilient person, who approaches and overcomes challenges with a positive attitude.
- Desire to learn about the ReggioEmilia Approach (no experience necessary).
Our site is based near the centre of Southwater and is accessible by a regular bus route. The position is full time working 8 hours shift patterns between 7.15-6.15pm Monday to Friday.
Working hours are 38 per week Mon-Fri.
Please send your CV and a covering letter.
We are committed to Safeguarding and you will be expected to provide references and undergo DBS checks.
You will also need to fill out an application form before attending an interview, this will be emailed to you once you have applied.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job