Our client is a leading private nursery who are well established and incredibly reputable. They operate a very professional culture with a strong family feel. They provide their staff with an incredible working environment and the training and support required to be highly effective in their roles.
Due to further development, we are seeking a full time, permanent Nursery/Early Years Practitioner to work within their Baby room. Hours of work are 42 per week over 4 days and pay is dependent on experience but starts from £7.80 per hour.
The successful candidate will ideally have a Level 3 childcare qualification but those with Level 2 will be considered. You will be responsible for providing a safe and nurturing environment to the babies in the room, following policies and procedures accordingly. As part of the role you will be responsible for key children and completion of online journals. As a key person you will plan, monitor and evaluate activities and build effective relationships with parents and staff whilst ensuring safeguarding standards are met.
Main duties include;
- Stimulating and supervising the children
- Physical care such as feeding, nappy changing and giving medication
- Provide a safe and nurturing environment
- Prepare the room for appropriate activities
- To build effective working relationships with parents/guardians
- To participate in assessments of, and preparing reports on, children’s work and development
The successful candidate must have;
- A passion for working with children
- A positive and flexible approach to work
- Level 2/3 childcare qualification
- Respectful attitude to others
- Confidence to deal with people of all levels
- Integrity and professionalism
As well as salary you will also benefit from;
- Holiday entitlement which rises 1 day a year
- Free Parking
- Free uniform
- Childcare discount available
- Full training
- Pension Scheme
- Incredible working environment with plenty of outdoor pursuits and enrichment
- Others to be confirmed
Because of the nature of this role, you will need to complete an enhanced criminal record disclosure (DBS check).
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.
- Early Years