Nursery Deputy Manager, West Drayton, 24K,
The main responsibilities of the Nursery Deputy Manager:
- Co-managing and coaching a team of nursery practitioners
- Delivering on the job training, guidance and support to the nursey team
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with parents
- Planning & logistics, running the nursery routine, managing sufficient ratios and rotas
- Risk Assessing the nursery through the day, every day, and actioning; maintaining and
- Critically assessing all policies, procedures and practice to drive improvement.
- Working a flexible shift pattern within the opening hours
- Providing in-room support when required
- Experience as a Nursery Deputy Manager
- Passionate and positive (always see the glass half full)
- A love for customer service (making people happy)
- High energy brought to every task you take on, and solution driven approach to problems
- Min 2 years’ relevant experience
- NVQ Level 3 or above
Nursery Deputy Manager Benefits
We have a fantastic work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, growth and autonomy. Benefits include;
- Real career progression, lots of opportunities for career progression as we expand
- - Great team spirit, events and socials
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'