MET Recruitment London are looking for experienced Nursery Deputy Manager to work permanently for our client based in Streatham Hill, South West London.
- To support management team in maintaining Safeguarding and Health and Safety standards regarding fire safety, risk assessments, equipment maintenance, staff safety, manual handling, food safety.
- To support manger in any office duty when required.
- To ensure that right level off staff with level 3 qualification is present in all rooms.
- To address parents in the office when manager is not present
- To take payments when manager is not presents and record it accordingly.
- To communicate any accidents/incidents with manager immediately and, communicate any complaints parent might raise immediately with nursery manager.
To assist the manager with:
- Checking weekly observations
- Minutes taking for any meetings
- Filing away office documents
- Updating information regarding children and parents date
- A Level 3 qualification in Childcare such as EYE, NVQ, CACHE or recognised equivalent
- Up-to-date first aid and safeguarding training
- Good knowledge of child protection procedures and the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Excellent references and a clear enhanced DBS
- Passion for delivering high quality childcare and learning
- Exceptional communication skills, energy and a positive 'can do' attitude