Tigerlily Childcare are recruiting for an outstanding nursery in Bourne End who are looking to find a Deputy Manager.
This nursery is highly recommended as an employer by Tigerlily Childcare. The management team care and value their staff and this shows in their excellent staff retention record You will be passionate about working with children, watching them develop under your care and looking to continue your career with a reputable nursery committed to happiness of the children and staff,They need dynamic, driven and committed individuals with a child centred approach.
Must have a minimum L3 qualification in Early Years education or equivalent, have excellent written and spoken English and have experience working in a similar role in a busy nursery.
Your role will include:
• To provide leadership and management to other nursery staff
• Alongside the manager ensure staff are effectively deployed throughout the nursery
• Supporting and liaising with the manager and deputy on a daily basis
• Liaising with parents/carers as appropriate
• Ensure that the nursery’s planning for the individual needs of each child is maintained to a high standard
• To deputise, when needed, for the Nursery Manager and assist in the daily running and administration of the nursery.
• To be prepared to work in any nursery room including the nursery office at any time.
Essential qualities include:
Commitment to helping children thrive and get the best start in life, a warm and positive approach, lots of creative ideas and a willingness to work as part of a team.
Tigerlily Childcare are here to help you to make the right choice in your next career move - if you meet the criteria set above, or would like Early Years Career advice please apply ASAP for an informal and confidential chat.