Nursery Deputy Manager - Maidenhead
Duration: Full-time - 40 hours per week
Salary: £19,000 - £23,000 (dependent on experience)
Benefits: To be discussed during interview
We are currently recruiting for an experienced, proactive Nursery Deputy Manager for an established Private nursery based in maidenhead. This a permanent, full-time position within a friendly team.
This nursery is open 51 weeks per year and, based on 42 hours per week, there is rotating shift pattern within the opening hours of 08:00 - 18:30, Mon-Fri.
About the Nursery | Nursery Deputy Manager
- The nursery aims to provide a stimulating and welcoming environment both indoors and outdoors for children aged 3 months - 5 years.
- In-house chef and nutritionist
- Opening Hours: Mon-Fri, 7:45- 18:00
- Easily accessible by road and excellent transport links.
The Job Role | Nursery Deputy Manager
- As the Nursery Deputy Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the nursery, ensuring that nursery life is safe, stimulating and compliant with EYFS, Ofsted and safeguarding requirements.
- Provide leadership in training staff and deliver high quality practice within the nursery.
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues.
- Office based duties including managing resources, budget control, parent enquiries, marketing and recruitment.
Personal Specification | Nursery Deputy Manager
- You will have at least 3 years’ experience working within childcare.
- You will have a genuine understanding of, and commitment to, the aims and values of the Nursery and work effectively alongside the Nursery manager in managing the Nursery.
- Excellent knowledge of how young children learn
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong partnerships with parents
- Good people management skills with experience of managing staff performance
Required Skills | Nursery Deputy Manager
- NVQ Level 3 Qualification or above in childcare
- At least 1 years’ Nursery Management OR 2 years’ in a senior nursery role
Desired Skills (not essential) | Nursery Deputy Manager
- Foundation Degree in Early Years or leadership course
Please apply for this Nursery Deputy Manager role if you have the following experience:
Third in charge | Room leader | Nursery Management | Early Years | EYFS | Safeguarding | NVQ Level 3 | First Aid | Safeguarding | Childcare
Interviews: to be held ASAP
We understand from firsthand the demands and challenges working in and alongside the childcare industry. Standing out from the rest most of our KiddyKare Consultants are Childcare Qualified and have been in your shoes as Practitioners and Managers of nurseries. We are a well respected and reputable Nursery Recruitment Agency who have a proactive, professional and friendly approach.