247 Professional Health are currently looking for an Nursery Deputy Manager, we are a specialist Healthcare recruitment consultancy with numerous clients throughout the West London area.
The Nursery Deputy Manager must have the following: -
- NVQ level 3 /equivalent or higher level qualification in childcare
- Experience as a Nursery Deputy Manager is desirable but not mandatory
- A minimum of one year senior/room leader or more
- Experience of Ofsted
- Understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage and knowledge about the Welfare Requirements.
- The ability to role model a good standard of professional behaviour
- Experience of supervising and supporting staff with observations, record keeping and progress reports
- Support staff on how to set up a wide range of activities
- Experience of supporting children with additional needs and special educational needs
- Experience of safeguarding and child protection procedures
- The ability to work with professionals from other agencies
- The ability to apply Health and Safety standards by identifying potential risks within the nursery.
- An understanding of nursery policies and procedures in relation to Food Safety, Confidentiality, and Whistle Blowing.
- Experience of supporting managers in achieving occupancy targets
- Available to start now.
Additionally, we are currently working with a number of clients who are looking for temporary, flexible Early Years Practitioners that can cover the West London area.
Whether you are completing a course and looking to break into the industry or have experience as a nursery nurse, nursery practitioner, early years educator, QTS or even in senior and managerial positions, who would like to progress in a new role, we are actively recruiting at all levels.
For more information on the Nursery Deputy Manager role, or other roles we may have available, please contact Hanna Claridge as below:
- Child Development
- Nursery Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job