Are you looking for a new challenge and are not afraid of hard work???
Are you looking for a deputy managerial role within a day nursery setting???
Would you like to be part of developing and improving an already Ofsted rated “good" nursery???
If you are then please read further...
We are looking to recruit a strong and experienced nursery deputy manager for a permanent, FULL TIME position in a fantastic and highly prestigious day nursery in the Lewisham (Forest Hill) area.
The nursery is a “good” Ofsted rated nursery in the heart of Forest Hill, the nursery roughly holds up to 55 children. Our clients nursery is an initmate and homely setting, offering a warm and friendly environment for your children. Our clients nursery provides high quality childcare with learning and development & health and well being as their top priority in a happy, safe and stimulating environment.
We would like, ideally a minimum of 1 year experience at the same employer within a deputy managerial role, and the following attributes & skills:
- A relevant childcare qualification—NNEB, BTEC, NVQ Level 3 in Childcare.
- Current enhanced DBS
- Passion and enthusiasm for children and childcare.
- Ability to work as part of a team and lead by example and set standards in the nursery.
- Experience of the EYFS.
- Experience in handling finances and in HR.
- Good communication skills both orally and written.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Some of your duties when working within the nursery will include:
- Performing all general administrative roles.
- Ensuring practitioners and room leaders in the room are working to the best of their potential.
- Liaising with other senior members of staff in the nursery.
- Be an open point of contact for all members of staff in the nursery.
- Helping out in ratio within the rooms and getting hands on with children's activities.
In return, the salary is £25,000- £27,000 Per Annum, depending on your experience in the role.
My clients are looking to interview and Trial candidates as soon as possible, as soon as safeguarding and compliance checks have been done.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please send your updated CV IMMEDIATELY in reply to this job advert and i will call you to discuss in further detail.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job