Nursery Deputy Manager Beckenham
Come and join this brand-new Nursery who is currently looking to recruit a Nursery Deputy Manager with a Level 3 qualification or above.
The job role will involve working in partnership with the Nursery Manager and Director to ensure the smooth running of the Nursery and in the Manager's absence the Deputy is responsible for the management of the nursery.
The role will be full time, 8:00am to 6:00pm, to commence as soon as possible.
Opening hours are Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 6:00pm, for 51 weeks a year, closing for a week at Christmas and bank holidays.
Nursery Deputy Manager Essential skills and abilities:
- Level 3 Qualification in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Ability to lead.
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS and how children learn and develop
- Experience with previous settings (0-5) is mandatory
- Strong Organisational and Communication Skills
Nursery Deputy Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Follow EYFS framework for child development
- Tailor learning activities for each child's individual needs to enhance their development whilst providing a fun, creative and comfortable environment to play in.
- Assess observations and plan next steps
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children.
- Work in partnership with parents/carers, colleagues and other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children.
- All aspects of learning will be enhanced, supported and promoted effectively to ensure school readiness for every child.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable. Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Group does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
YourRecruit Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Level 3
- Assistant Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Nursery Deputy Manager
- Deputy Lead
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'