Job Title: Nursery Deputy Manager
Salary: Up to £27,500 per annum
Brief Job and Company Description
Our client is a well-established and respected day nursery in the Aylesbury area and they are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager to join their team. This is an opportunity for someone to take the next step within their childcare career within a fun and vibrant environment.
- As a Deputy Manager you will help ensure that the Nursery is looked after in a safe and friendly environment.
- Planning games and activities for the children to participate in.
- Help keep parents informed of their children’s development and wellbeing.
- Work as a key member of the team to ensure a happy work environment for all involved.
For this position you MUST have the following
- A minimum of a Level 3 or above qualification in Childcare
- Experience of working within a nursery environment
- Good knowledge of the EYFS
What you get in return
- A competitive basic salary
- 20 days’ holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension
- Ongoing training and development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job