Are you an excellent teacher and a natural coach, keen to help other practitioners reach their full potential?
Do you thrive working in a team, are you organised, motivated and full of creative ideas?
Do you love working with very young children and have a clear vision for what an exceptional curriculum looks like?
If so, you could be the right person to join our team with responsibility for the overall nursery curriculum and staff development.
We are looking for a friendly, passionate and qualified practitioner to join our team in Clapham. The nurseries are family owned and run and the teams are made up of some very special people. Through their nurseries and school they have been providing outstanding education and childcare in Clapham for 30 years. They have beautiful buildings and gardens to make them as well equipped as possible to enable the delivery of an outstanding curriculum. They are very keen are committed to and invest 100% in every member of our team.
This is a very varied job role where no day is the same. It involves daily aspects of Nursery Deputy Manager duties alongside being responsible for the staff training, development, mentoring and also the same for the curriculum of the children, working alongside the Preschool Leader and the Nursery Manager
Successful applicant will have:
• NVQ level 3 or above, preferably with EYTS or EYPS
• Passionate about developing the highest quality experiences for our children to help them grow in confidence and self-directed learning
• Experience of successful team leadership, coaching and mentoring
• Inspired to develop your own training further through courses, independent reading and on the job training
• Excellent spoken English
• A real team player with a 'can-do' attitude
• Short commute to Clapham
What we offer:
• Highly competitive salaries and holiday package
• Fun and vibrant nursery with a strong and friendly leadership team
• On-going support and real career development through extensive training, both in-house and with external training companies
• Progression opportunities
• Wide selection of perks and staff social events
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job