The Nursery at our Health Club are looking for Nursery and Crèche Assistants to work within a close knit team of caring professionals all keen to provide a safe, caring and stimulating environment for the children whilst providing reassurance and support for their parents.
Nursery and Crèche assistants with experience in working with children who will be friendly, helpful and approachable with impeccable standards of hygiene and attention to detail.
The ideal candidate for The Nursery will possess an NVQ Level 2 or 3, or BTEC National Diploma standard in Childcare along with a First Aid Qualification, including Paediatrics. Candidates with an interest in pursuing a qualification in Childcare will also be considered.
The main duties of the roles are:
- Ensuring the safety and wellbeing of the children
- Developing good working relationships with the children and the parents
- Maintaining a happy, harmonious and fun atmosphere within the crèche
- Encouraging play between the children through stimulating activities
Our perfect match will possess the following essential attributes:
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to work in a team
- Flexibility, determination and the ability to cope well under pressure
- Immaculate personal presentation and hygiene standards
- Time management skills
This post will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check due to the nature of the business.
The Crèche positions offer 10 hours per week to cover two hour shifts during the crèche opening hours of 8.30a.m - 11.a.m Monday to Saturday (likely to be 9am - 11am, although this could vary in line with the needs of the business). The roles predominantly cover Monday - Friday, however flexibility to work a Saturday morning on a rota basis is required.
The Nursery position offers 38 hours per week to cover 4 days out of 5 Monday - Friday. Flexibility to provide support during periods of sickness or holidays is essential to meet the commercial needs of the business.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Team Work
- Able to cope under pressure
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job