Nursery Cook - Slough
Worldwide Education is recruiting for a Nursery Cook to work in a busy nursery in Slough.
The role of the Nursery Cook is to provide nutritionally balanced, freshly prepared meals for the children and to be responsible for the safety and hygiene management of the nursery kitchen.
The main qualities of a good Nursery Cook are a natural warm personality and flexibility together with an understanding of the nutritional needs of children.
Tasks and Accountabilities
* To be responsible for the day to day running of the kitchen.
* To prepare and present a freshly cooked lunchtime meal including a dessert for the nursery staff to serve to the children.
The chef must also provide suitable alternatives to accommodate children with allergies, particular dietary needs and those who observe religious beliefs.
* To adhere to the 'Safer food, better business' standards and record keeping.
* To work with the Nursery Manager to plan a well balanced, healthy and fresh menu.
* To complete food orders within the allocated budget and the appropriate timescales for deliveries.
* To adhere strictly to Food Hygiene Regulations and other safety procedures at all times.
- Previous experience as a Cook
- Level 2/3 Food & Hygiene
If you are interested in this role and you meet the above criteria please submit your CV today for consideration.
- Food Hygiene
- Health & Safety
- Food Allergy
"Office Assistant jobs in London"