We are currently have a number of temporary positions in the Southall area for childcare staff. This is ideal if you are looking to work part time of term time only and only that hours that suit you. We need cover for a number of settings so we can also find you a location that would suit you.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
• Providing inspiration to nursery children through exciting activities in all areas of learning whilst incorporating EYFS.
• Maintaining a safe, secure and caring environment
• To actively model and promote the values and ethos of the nursery
• Level 2 qualification or higher in childcare education - not essential
• Good interpersonal skills and an ability to be organised and efficient
• Acting as Key-worker and to observe
• Good communication skills both with children and parents
• Ability to form good interactions with children and use own initiative
• Experience working with children aged 0 - 5
• Up to £10.00 per hour
• flexible shift patterns
• Option to go permanent if available
The nurseries are committed to the safety and welfare of all children. So successful applicants will have an up to date DBS.
If this is of interest to you then please apply or get in touch for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job