The following job is no longer available:
Using fresh produce you will be required to produce healthy meals on a daily basis between the hours of 9:00 am and 1:00 pm, Monday to Friday, with an hour each week to internet order food Total 21 hours per week).
· Good knowledge of nutrition for balanced healthy meals (Essential)
· Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Essential) Although we can provide if needed
· Wide range of recipes and knowledge/experience of cooking for children/wholesome meals (Essential)
· Full clean driving licence, car driver (Desirable)
· Knowledge of allergens (Desirable)
The successful applicant will need various personal skills, to fulfil this enjoyable role you will need:
· to be enthusiastic
· excellent time-keeping and attendance
· to be patient and well organised
· be trustworthy and reliable
· to record all temperatures of food/fridge on the records provided
· develop menus on a regular basis
· to have the ability to keep the kitchen clean and tidy when you have finished
· Plan a wide range of recipes suitable for children aged 6 weeks and upwards on a seasonal basis
· maintain the kitchen area to high standards of hygiene
· ensure that all breakage’s and accidents are recorded
· maintain records of food, fridge and freezer temperatures
· ensure ingredients are available for children’s cookery sessions
· to maintain high levels of Health & Safety you must be willing to complete various routine tasks
· collect, wash, dry and put away all crockery
· Arrange the delivery of or collect the shopping each week
· purchase food within a set budget
· advise other members of staff with children’s cooking activities
· be prepared to keep up dated and attend relevant training
In return for your expertise we offer the following:
· £ 8.80 - £ 9.50 per hour (21 hours per week)
· Up to 5 weeks paid holiday per annum
· 8 public/bank holidays paid per year
· Discounted childcare if needed. Full Chef Whites supplied
· further training opportunities, First Aid, Safeguarding and Food Hygiene
· company pension
· Overtime for extra duties such as appraisals, cleaning etc.
· possibility of pay increase every 6 months through the appraisal system
· Any absolute joy working with children and seeing them keep healthy
All employment is offered subject to a 1 month probationary period and completion of Criminal Record Bureau Clearance and 2 written references.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'