Candidates who are drivers and are willing to travel would be ideal, however this is not essential. If you are looking for a new challenge and enjoy working in different environments, do get in touch!
To be a successful candidate you will need to be:
- Experienced working in pre-school and nursery settings
- Level 2 or 3 qualification in Early Years, NVQ3, BTECH or NNEB beneficial, but not mandatory
- Experienced in a U.K classroom setting for six months or longer
- Experience of working with SEN children
- a confident professional, who is keen to share their knowledge and understanding with others
- flexible with a good sense of humour
- hard working, creative and keen to develop their own practice to make it the best it can be
As an Early Years practitioner working with Simply Education in Bristol you will benefit from:
- Flexibility to work when and where you want
- Competitive rates of pay
- Your own dedicated consultant
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- Extensive CPD run by Education Development Managers who are former Deputy Heads
- Referral scheme
If you're interested then please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Hannah Norman on .
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks and satisfactory references that cover at least 2 years of employment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job