Right Call Resourcing is currently looking for qualified Nursery Nurse or Assistants for positions throughout the Dewsbury Area. Positions are available at a variety of establishments including primary schools, children centres and private day nurseries.
Typical work activities include:
- Helping children with their learning, play, educational and social development;
- Feeding, washing and cleaning young children;
- Assist children in gaining independence with in the class playground environment.
- To undertake, with other team members, the general care and maintenance of materials and equipment within a team
- To undertake duties as directed by teaching staff or head of rooms.
- Supporting workers in community settings;
- Making and maintaining learning materials and resources.
- Part of the role may also involve liaising with other professionals, such as social workers and medical staff together with parents of the children.
- Child observations and record keeping.
The successful candidate must have relevant experience in a private day nursery or primary school setting. You will be educated to CACHE/NNEB/NVQ Level 3 in childcare.
We offer attractive rates of pay and friendly guidance and support.
Don't hesitate, contact us today for a friendly chat to get started on your desired career path today.
All applicants are subject to an enhanced criminal records check of which the cost will be met by the applicant.
Right Call Resourcing is an Equal Opportunities Employer.