Job Type: day-to-day/long term
You must have a minimum of 6 weeks experience working with children to apply.
Salary: £10 - £11 / hour dependent on qualification.
- Safeguarding and caring for the children as part of a team and using own initiative
- Meeting the needs of each individual child
- Take on the role of Key Person
- Ensure all paperwork is completed on time and filed away daily and weekly
- Carry out activities for children supporting the Early Years Curriculum
- Monitor children's progress
- Record keeping of children's progress and development
- Build strong relationships with parents and provide them with relevant information
- Support children in the nursery with their play and social development
- Create environment and learning experiences which promote the principals set out in the EYFS
- Work as part of a team ensuring high staff morale within the team is maintained
The right candidate's will
- Carry out activities which enable children to develop and learn
- Be passionate about improving outcomes for all children
- Have up-to-date knowledge of Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum and Framework
- Have a mature and professional attitude to work
- Have clear knowledge of development and emotional needs of children
This role will be dependent on two references, qualifications, eligibility to work within the UK, and you must hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service, or be willing to undertake a new one through us.
Please contact Steve Ayling at Protocol Education on or apply directly here with a CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job