Due to an increase in numbers of enrolments at our nursery , we have various job opening with an immediate start.
Full time desirable but we will consider part time applicants dependent on the needs of the Nursery.
we are looking for someone who is dynamic, has the ability to work as part of a team, be able to use your initiative and time manage your day effectively to ensure the smooth running of our nursery. Having worked with children before is desirable but not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established team and to work closely with the Nursery
Manager, the management team and the Director. The nursery has an excellent reputation and we want to maintain the excellent standards that the nursery has already been accredited for in our last two Ofsted inspections.
You will be someone who is mature, experienced and focused on delivering excellent standards of care with a natural ability to work as part of a team and always be willing to go above and beyond.
Salary: Dependant on qualification and experience.
Flexible start time and finish time may be possible dependant on the needs of the nursery.
Part time will be considered and will either be mornings or afternoons only but working flexibly
Bank staff are also required
Essential Requirements (All can be obtained through nursery)
We are also looking for someone who....
* Has a warm smiling face that makes every child feel special.
* Is able to laugh at jokes they don't understand, or don't find funny!
* Preferably has a little bit of quirkiness.
* If a child requests that they be a captain of a pirate ship, they will be the best pirate captain they can be!
* Feels comfortable telling everybody in the same room as them that they are going to the toilet!
* Doesn't have to have the ability to be able to sing in tune, but must have the confidence to sing out of
tune in front of a crowd.
* Must be able to distribute warm hugs, as and when required.
* Must possess the skills required to rapidly count the heads of numerous moving small people. This is of the utmost importance.
* Must be comfortable entering public places on the way home from work, with unknown substances
on their clothing.
* Must have a high level of comfort talking about bodily functions.
* Must have the ability to pretend to eat playdough creations realistically. This is an essential requirement
along with drinking numerous cups of pretend tea.
* Must have the ability to read a ten page story, upside down, with at least 4 interruptions per page.
* Must be prepared to have lots of fun in the workplace. Laughter is something you can expect to
engage in for a large part of your working day.
* Loves being outside come rain or shine.
At Happy Tree Nursery’s we love the great outdoors.
* Finally, you must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their
families. There is simply no other job quite like it.
If the above sounds like you, and you think you fit the criteria, we would love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'