Staffing Connect are looking for qualified Nursery Assistants and Nurses with a Level 2 or levle 3 in childcare for temporary on-going assisgments in the West & Central London areas.
To contribute a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the Nursery.
- To give support to other personnel within the Nursery.
- To implement the daily routine in the base room.
- To contribute to a programme of activities suitable to the age range of children in your area, in conjunction with other staff.
- Support all staff and engage in a good staff team.
- Liaise with and support parents and other family members.
- To be flexible within working practices of Nursery. Be prepared to help where needed, including to undertake certain domestic jobs within the Nursery, e.g. preparation of snack meals, cleansing of equipment, etc.
- Work alongside the manager and staff team to ensure that the philosophy behind the project is fulfilled.
- Recording accidents in the accident book.
- Washing and changing children as required.
- Providing comfort and warmth to a poorly child.
- To ensure the provision of a high quality environment to meet the needs of individual children from differing cultures and religious backgrounds, and stages of development.
- To be aware of the high profile of the Nursery and to uphold it's standards at all times.
Qualifications such as the following are desirable:
- NVQ Level 2/3
- CACHE Diploma
- BA Childcare
- HND Childcare
- B Tec Nursery Nursing
- PLA Diploma in pre-school practice
Candidates are required to have Cache or NVQ level 3 Childcare and previous experience working in a nursery setting for atleast 6 months and be able to provide two professional references.
If you do not hold a valid DBS, you’ll have to be willing to undergo a DBS check.
Please send us a copy of your up to date CV
- Child Care
- Child Development
- Child Protection
- Early Years