Yorkshire Education are currently recruiting for a temporary and / or permanent Nursery Nurse to work in a variety of private day nurseries in the York area.
To be considered for a Nursery Nurse position within our well established team, you must have the following:
Nursery Nurse Qualifications
Either an NVQ Level 1, 2 or 3 or Equivalent in Childcare and Education or have at least one years experience working as a Nursery Nurse within an Early Years setting.
Knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
A strong understanding of child development
A passion for working with the under fives
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
The ability to use your own initiative
An understanding of all nursery duties
If you are interested in joining our team of Nursery Nurses, please get in contact ASAP!
The Benefits of Registering with Yorkshire Education?
- Access to employment opportunities in hundreds of nurseries across Yorkshire
- Opportunities to extend your professional development with bespoke CPD courses available
- Supportive and hardworking consultants who will aim to find assignments suited to your needs
- 'REFER A FRIEND’ bonus
- Quick registration process
- Social events for our supply staff
- Outstanding pay rates
- Two references from educational establishments
- A valid DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain one through Yorkshire Education
- Nursery Nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'