Ongoing temporary Childcare Assistants both qualified and unqualified with a minimum of 6 months experience needed in Walton on Thames, Staines, Shepperton, Teddington and Kingston
Do you hold a Level 2 or 3 Childcare Qualification or if you are unqualified do you have at least 6 months experience working with young children from 0-5?
Are you passionate with working with young children?
Quint Education is one of the leading agencies in the Early Years sector in London over the last decade We are looking for nursery assistants of all levels with some experience of least 6 months who are passionate about working in the nursery setting and happy to work in different areas.
About the role:
- Maintaining a high standard of operation by assisting existing staff in providing a safe, nurturing environment in which children may flourish.
- You will be given the opportunity to work in a variety of different nurseries and settings
- Following safeguarding procedures and the Early Years Foundation Stage or Montessori ethos
- Pay rates: Ranging from £70.00 to £100.00 per day (*depending on the qualification level and experience of candidate) Paid each week every Friday.
Typical Shift times can range from the hours 7.30am until 6.00pm and can vary depending on client requests.
This role would suit:
- Someone with at least 6 months relevant experience whether qualified or not
- Someone willing and able to travel
- Students that are currently studying for childcare qualifications (Cache level 2 or 3). Or College students that hold a level 2 or 3 in childcare
- Someone with a genuine love and passion with working with children and in nurseries
- Flexible, professional and reliable Candidates looking for 1-5 days a week
- Hold a clean and valid DBS
- Have contactable references covering any gaps dating back from 2018
- Have a knowledge of safeguarding procedures and be prepared to do some training if offered
- Be based in and around the local area or willing to travel to the locations provided
- Have at least 6 months experience working with 0 to 5 year olds
- Have knowledge and understanding of the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage) curriculum
Successful Applicants will be subject to an initial telephone interview, followed by a face to face or online registration appointment at our offices or registration via email.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'