Do you hold a childcare qualification? Do you want to make a difference and prepare children ready for their school years? If so look no further.
A private day nursery that is part of a chain in Bradford requires an experienced Nursery Nurse to join their team. It is a fantastic nursery where creativity and learning are encouraged and rewarded. The nursery is recognised for the excellent care and the fun and engaging activities it provides for the children. Want to be part of this?
- On-site parking
- Clear progression opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- A well-established setting
- Creating a safe and stimulating environment to promote learning
- Preparing children ready for school
- Meeting the children's various needs
- Planning and preparing activities
- Observing and monitoring children's progress
- A qualification in childcare
- Recent experience of working with children aged 0-5
- An up to date DBS certificate
If you are interested in joining this vibrant and busy Private Day Nursery and taking the next step in your career in Early Years, please send your CV to or call us now on and ask for Katie.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'