Level 3 Nursery Nurse
Would you like to be part of a friendly and hardworking team caring for children aged 0-5 years with a range of benefits? A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work within a fast growing nursery within Bradford.
This nursery is well established and is recognised for the exceptional quality of care it provides. Children are cared for by the friendly team working there and they are excited for a new member to join. The nursery is easily accessible by public transport, and boasts a full range of rooms that meet the needs of all children attending. Fantastic indoor and outdoor areas allow the children to play and learn in a varied and stimulating environment.
* Work in an award-winning nursery
* A competitive salary including holiday pay
* On-site parking
* A friendly team
* Assisting with the setting up and tidying up of the nursery
* Providing children with stimulation and engaging activities to suit a range of ages
* Ensuring that all children are safe within the nursery setting
* Observing and monitoring children's progress
* Making sure it is a warm and friendly environment
* The ability to plan and deliver activities to the children
* The ability to work well within a team and communicate effectively
* Recent experience of working with children
* A relevant qualification in childcare/early years
To take the next step in your career as a Level 3 Nursery Nurse and progress into this role, please send your CV to . For more information, contact Katie at the Leeds office on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'