"The goal of early childhood education should be to activate the child's own natural desire to learn."
Have you been searching for a new role to suit you? Are you available full-time to work with children during the early stages of their educational development? This could be the perfect role for you!
We're looking for a Level 3 Nursery Practitioner to join a Nursery in Godalming, so if this role catches your eye then please keep reading!
This Nursery is a purpose-built, single-storey building with individual play areas for every age group and a fantastic indoor garden play area. They offer a safe environment and plenty of learning opportunities and recruit passionate and enthusiastic staff with never-ending commitment to the children. They work hard to prepare each child for School and teach them the necessary skills to succeed academically. It is conveniently located close to the train station allowing for easy access for staff and parents.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* DBS and School application support
* Refer a friend scheme
* A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
* Free career advice
* Exclusive roles
* Support to edit and improve your CV
Benefits of the role:
* A supportive leadership team
* Training and development opportunities
* On-site parking
* Retail discount schemes
* A permanent position
* Discounts on childcare
* Supporting the children to learn during day-to-day activities
* Helping the Room Leader to set up and deliver creative activities
* Assisting with basic first aid where required
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
* NVQ Level 3 in Childcare
* Knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
* Experience working in a Nursery
* 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
* An up-to-date DBS on the update service
* A job history for the last 10 years
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today:
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
So if this sounds like the role for you then don't wait, apply today before it's too late!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'