Are you a qualified Nursery Assistant with a genuine passion for making sure the future is bright for children? Are you looking to climb the ladder and broaden your horizons in the industry? Then we'd love to hear from you!
We have an amazing opportunity for you to work in education at an outstanding nursery in Bristol. You would be working constantly with pre-school children, teaching rudimentary levels of English, Maths and Art, and helping to stimulate the inquisitive minds of children.
* Close to local transport links
* Friendly team
* The opportunity to be creative with new activities
* Free Training
* Career development opportunities
* Enforcing daily routines for the children to follow
* Communicating with the team and families/carers
* Using the EYFS to create appropriate activities for different age ranges
* Safeguarding children
* Taking initiative to entertain and stimulate children when needed
* Have a level 3 CACHE award, or equivalent to a level 3 childcare award
* Be happy to work private nursery hours, the nursery opens from 7:30 - 6
* Have experience working with children aged 0-4
Don't let this fantastic and rewarding opportunity slip through your fingers. Press 'Apply' now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'